Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday 10 March, not to bad only a Month without posting on my Blog  :)

This winter we had a lot of rain and thunderstorms...I hope weather will improve from now, today was a sunny day 20C!
So I have been sitting outside in the sun working on my crochet.
I finished a 'prototype' for my IGMA submission some days ago and I have been working on the 'definitive' piece today.
Here a picture of the 'prototype' do you like it?
























In the 'real piece' I did make some changes to make it look better, it will also be less round and more star shaped.

So this makes 4 pieces ready now my last one !
I still did not decide what to make crochet or a stitched piece ....maybe I will make some try outs first.

And just for fun a picture I took because I love my cats so much  (and my DH also of course):





















I am a little jealous they prefare to sit on his lap ... but maybe it is because I am not sitting still enough :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I just recently purchased a little table topper from you on e-bay. It os so beautiful and looks perfect on my table. Eventually, I will take a photo and show you.

    Some day I hope to own own of your woven rugs. They are amazing!

    I have no doubt that you will make IGMA fellow. Good luck and maybe someday, you will come to the US on the east coast and I can see all your work in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, you made me blush.
    It is a good feeling when customers (friends!) tell me my work made them happy.
    And I would like to see a picture!
    I really hope to be back one day in Chicago and maybe the Guild Show???
    Ludwina

    ReplyDelete